|Register for this Course|
Whether you’re a sole proprietor looking to manage your business finances or you simply want to gain an understanding of accounting basics for career advancement or for personal use, the courses in this bundle will give you a solid foundation in financial matters. If you’re interested in increasing your financial awareness while also gaining a marketable skill, this series of courses is perfect for you.
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of double-entry bookkeeping, as well as how to analyze and record financial transactions. You’ll get hands-on experience with handling accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll procedures, sales taxes, and various common banking activities. We’ll cover all the bases, from writing checks to preparing an income statement and closing out accounts at the end of each fiscal period.
Accounting Fundamentals II
This course will build on the knowledge you gained in Accounting Fundamentals, to provide you with a solid understanding of corporate accounting practices. You’ll explore such topics as special journals, uncollectible accounts receivable, plant assets, depreciation, notes and interest, accrued revenue and expenses, dividends, retained earnings, and various financial reports for corporations.
Series bundles are not eligible for partial drops or refunds. Transfers to other open sessions of the same course are available. Please refer to your school for additional details regarding drops, transfers, and refunds on Series bundles.
*Choose start date in cart
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- A calculator and a printer.