|Sign up for the Course Interest List|
The DOT EMS Instructor Course is reflective of the DOT/NHTSA 2002 National Guidelines for Education of EMS instructors. The DOT Instructor is intended for all parties who are primary instructors of an EMT or higher EMS course. This course covers planning, coordinating, and instructing an EMT or higher course.
- Guide participants in the development process of an EMS course that is reflective of the 2002 National Instructional Guidelines for EMS Instructors.
- Discuss the importance of each of the three learning domains.
- Provide resources for future instructors to aid in their course development.
- Discuss legal, retention, and remediation issues regarding EMS course success.
- Demonstrate materials that would be used in an EMS course.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the EMS Instructor Course.
Day(s): Varied Schedule
Time: 12:00 AM
Instructors: Jeff Morgan, Brad Wright