This live online training course is offered by a collaboration of Minnesota State colleges.
We all want to live a life that matters, but just how do we make a positive difference? Some believe that you must have an impressive title to do so, but that is a mistake. The best leaders recognize that no matter where you are in the organization, you have influence – and intentionally using that influence to make a positive difference makes you a leader.
This is a powerful 8-week course on leadership, breaking this complicated subject down into four simple components: A heart that cares, a head that connects, hands that collaborate, and feet that show courage.
Learn to become more intentional in your development and use of influence, stay focused on the most important things as a leader, be determined to bring out the best in others, make a positive difference with your influence, and how to network and have fun.
- Explain the 4 components of Full Body Leadership
- Define the heart of leadership through a personal leadership oath
- Cognitively reframe to see everyone as a 10
- Show care by giving a CRAP (celebration, recognition, appreciation, praise)
- Use their head to become a Ridiculously Exceptional Listener
- Connect by adjusting to different personality styles
- Use their hands to collaboratively empower others
- Prioritize and use time-finding strategies for people
- Show courage by giving feedback using the TGROW and CPR tools
About the Instructor:
Jason Hunt is a professional speaker and trainer and is the founder of Eye Squared Leadership, a leadership development company. He is certified by the John Maxwell Leadership Institute, has a master’s degree from the University of Minnesota in leadership, and is the author of The Other Side: 5 rules for leading with influence.
Bring to Class:
Click here to download the Student Manual. This manual contains important information on how to access your live virtual classroom, textbooks and materials you will need for class, and other pertinent information that you should review prior to the first class. Virtual classroom connection information will be emailed to each student approximately 7 – 10 days prior to the course start date.
Time: 9:00 AM
Registration Cutoff Date: