- Duration: 4 hours
Study to become BLS, CPR and First Aid Certified at a time that is convenient for you. Our training combines online coursework with in-person skill practice and testing. Follow these three easy steps to become certified.
- Go to the American Heart Association, http://www.OnlineAHA.org/courses, and register and pay for one of the following classes that interests you:
- HeartCode BLS (Basic Life Support): Designed for healthcare providers, this training will teach single-rescuer and team basic life support for adults, children, and infants including recognizing life-threatening emergencies, giving CPR, delivering ventilation, using an AED, and relief of choking. $28.50
- Heartsaver CPR AED Online: This self-directed course instructs lay persons on CPR, AED, and choking. You will learn how to deliver chest compressions, manage an airway, and use a mask for rescue breaths. $25.50
- Heartsaver First Aid Online: Designed for those with limited or no medical training, this first aid class covers first aid basics for medical emergencies and injuries including bandaging, bleeding, choking, shock, seizure, fainting, broken bones, burns, stings, and temperature-related conditions. $31.00
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online: This comprehensive course teaches the basics of First Aid, CPR, and AED use for rescuers with limited or no medical training. $44.00
- Within 60 days, complete the online course and print your certificate of completion.
- Register and attend this BLS, CPR and First Aid Skills Certification Session for hands-on skills practice and certification testing.
*Be sure to bring your certificate of completion for the online training with you or you will not be able to test out. You must have taken the online training within 60 days of testing.
Upon successful completion, you will receive AHA certification that is valid for 2 years.