- Duration: 4 hours
This live online training course is offered by a collaboration of Minnesota State colleges.
How many hours have you spent in meetings, in-person or virtual, that go nowhere? What if YOU are the person about which everyone says “I like attending their meetings – we actually accomplish something and I am part of it!” In this virtual workshop, we will actively model some of the virtual tools you can use in your meetings to involve your meeting members.
At the end of this 4-hour workshop, you will be able to:
- Decide if you should have a meeting
- Set a meeting up for success
- Conduct a meeting that accomplishes the intended results
About The Instructor:
Gayle Noakes is an experienced meeting facilitator and trainer with 35+ years as a leader in various industries. Her focus is on getting results from meetings so the business moves forward.
- High-speed internet
- Computer or Video Conferencing System with Webcam and Microphone (built-in or external)
- Instructor will provide any other materials needed for the class
This class does not require the D2L online platform.
Time: 1:00 PM
Registration Cutoff Date: 10/19/2020
Dates & Times:
|10/28/2020 1:00PM – 3:00PM||Online|
|11/04/2020 1:00PM – 3:00PM||Online|