- Duration: 4 days
This training is made up of interactive, hands-on sessions. You will learn Project Management basics that work effectively for anyone managing a project. You will apply them to one of your own projects. You will leave the session with one of your projects set up for success.
At the end of the session, you, the participant, will be able to:
- Set a project up for success
- Establish a communication process for all stakeholders
- Use Project Management basics effectively
- Complete an easy-to-use Project Charter
- Run an effective Project Team meeting
- Keep your Project Team members engaged
- Deal with difficult people in your Project Team
- Implement a follow-up system to keep your projects on-track
Each of the four sessions (3.5 hours each) will be a combination of active learning and application of that learning to a real project. Each participant is to bring one of the projects they are managing to work on in class.