- Duration: 8 weeks
Upcoming A to Z Realtime Class!
- Improve Realtime Writing – (weekly realtime evals with feedback, realtime drills
focusing on conicts/prefixes/suffixes, realtime concepts)
- Equipment/Software – (captioning software features, encoders, realtime streaming platforms)
- CART specifics (venues, layouts, speaker IDs)
- Captioning – (scripting, music notes, and other key functions)
First class to practice sending captions through our new iCap encoder!
Live lecture (Zoom) and realtime evals every Thursday evening, 6 – 8:00 p.m.
- 24/7 access to online repository of practice material
- Optional on-site experience with captioning equipment
Jennifer Sati, RMR, CRR, CRC, CRI
Bringing more than 25 years of realtime CART and captioning expertise to you! For more information, contact Jennifer at Jsati@anokatech.edu
*This course is for stenographic writers who are currently writing at 225 wpm.
A to Z Realtime class offered through Professional & Workforce Training. Meeting the realtime training needs of court reporters, broadcast captioners, and CART captioners!