- Duration: 24 hours
Learn how to harness the power of the Internet to build and sustain a profitable business. This course will teach you the step-by-step process of creating a product, building a website, engaging a customer base, and finding new leads online.
Today, the Internet has changed everything. It is now entirely possible to create, launch, and build a profitable business from the convenience of your home with little to no upfront investment. This course will give you a solid foundation for building and growing a successful digital business.
You will be given a step-by-step approach that is easy to follow—from building a simplified strategy to branding your business. You will learn to create a product and how to build and launch your own website. You will learn to engage prospective customers, and implement a process that will drive fresh leads to your business. You simply need to know what to do and how to do it. So whether you are looking to generate a nice side income or even to replace your current income and ditch your full-time job, this course is for you.
*Choose start date in cart
- Lesson 1 – Build a Foundation for Your Online Business
- Lesson 2 – Create a Digital-Ready Business Brand
- Lesson 3 – Build and Optimize a Product
- Lesson 4 – Develop and Launch an Engaging Website
- Lesson 5 – Set up Your Online Selling Process
- Lesson 6 – Install a Digital Communication Network
- Lesson 7 – Your Email Management System
- Lesson 8 – Socialize Your Online Business
- Lesson 9 – Build Multiple Online Lead Streams
- Lesson 10 – Using Video to Grow Your Online Business
- Lesson 11 – Create an Online Partnership Program
- Lesson 12 – Implement an Online Support Center
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Brad Semp, Ph.D., is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at a global corporation, a life-long entrepreneur, and a former professor of Bachelors and Masters of Science courses in Internet Marketing. Dr. Brad is active on social media platforms to engage with prospects and customers, expand relationships, and to grow businesses. He routinely coaches other entrepreneurs and business owners and consults with Fortune 500 organizations on how to design and implement effective social media systems, strategies, and tactics.