|Register for This Course|
ANOKA-RAMSEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE LEADERSHIP ACADEMY SERIES
Leadership Academy Series:
Understanding and Valuing Differences
Understanding and Valuing Differences, Myers-Brigs personality assessment for each participant.
Understand individual personalities: action, decision, information, energy and focus.
Explore how to create a shared understanding of differences among team members for cooperation and respect.
Bring to Class:
Cancelation / Reschedule Policy:
To cancel or reschedule, you must notify us 7 days before your scheduled class start date. No refund will be issued after that point for any reason.
No refund will be issued if you miss your scheduled class dates.
Call 763-433-1200 OR email PWT-ARCC@anokaramsey.edu
Time: 10:00 AM
THIRD PARTY REGISTRATION: Heidi Braun, Director of Training email@example.com
Dates & Times:
|7/26/2022 10:00AM – 12:00PM||Online – Via ZOOM|
Other Leadership Academy 2022 Sessions:
All two hour ZOOM sessions 10:00am -12:00 Any single class $99.00 All six classes $399.00
- June 14: Understanding the Six Situational Leadership Styles
- June 21: Rapid Conflict Resolution with the Empathy Method
- June 28: Supervisor to Superstar- Motivation and Drive with Goal Setting
- July 12: Servant Leadership
- July 19: Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
- July 26: Understanding and Valuing Differences