|Sign up for the Course Interest List|
This immersive course focuses on communicating ideas in English, and will help au pairs and nannies to prepare themselves for working in an English-speaking environment.
– Directing children’s activities of daily living.
– Providing positive discipline.
– Consoling an upset child.
– Giving praise.
– Using common health & safety terms.
– Effectively conversing on topics such as travel, American culture, and handling emergencies.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive a certificate of completion (36 contact hours).
Dates: Saturdays, 9 am – 5 pm
March 18, March 25, April 1, and April 8, 2023
Class will meet two days on campus (3/25, 4/1) and two days virtually (3/18, 4/8).