Dedicated to your Professional and Organizational Development
The success of Minnesota businesses is dependent on a highly-skilled, educated and productive workforce. Regulations, customer demands, quality requirements and global competition require all levels of the organization to perform at the top of their game. All businesses need to develop operational sophistication to predictably deliver quality products to customers – on time.
NEW for 2020!
This new certificate program will add or improve realtime skills for court reporters, provide CEUs, and prepare students for the Certified Realtime Captioner skills test. Courses will include:
- Realtime Basics and Conflict Resolution
- Dictionary Essentials
- CART Captioning
- Broadcast Captioning
- Realtime Speed and Accuracy
This online program is supplemented with weekly live web lectures to accommodate working reporters nationally!
Session 1: Working with Yourself: First Know Thyself
Session 2: Working and Enabling Others: The Coach Approach
Session 3: Working with Difficult Others: Conflict Management
Session 4: Decision-Making and Behavioral Economics
Session 5: Project Mapping and Management
Session 6: Strategic Leadership Overview and Graduation
Are you looking to take your formal writing skills to the next level? You will learn business letter structure and practice writing three types of letters: positive intent, bad news, and persuasive.
The program is designed for busy professionals who are current leaders in their respective organizations.
This program will help you:
1. Build your leadership capacity so that you can lead more effectively going forward.
2. Build and nurture a high performing team.
3. Create a “system’s perspective” about your organization, enabling a whole, complex picture rather than the many silos we usually work in.
4. Develop “cultural competence” as an essential element to leading in a more diverse world.
5. Adopt a set of problem solving tools and protocols that can be applied to real work challenges.
6. Connect with a positive and productive leadership network throughout the region.
Training Includes instruction on:
- Communication procedures
- Critical documentation
- Medical and safety dispatch
- Cultural awareness
- Stress management
- Careers in Dispatch
- Call Taking Skills
This training is made up of interactive, hands-on sessions. You will learn Project Management basics that work effectively for anyone managing a project. You will apply them to one of your own projects. You will leave the session with one of your projects set up for success.
Faced with the daily dilemma of too much to do and not enough time? Learn how to adapt, and identify your own time management behaviors and ways to dramatically improve your ability to get things done.
This session will dig in to the identification and prevention of sexual harassment as well as hostile working environment.
Resources & Expertise to Meet Your Goals
Evolving technologies, global competition and economic pressure place new demands on business. Developing new strategies and improved competencies will help your business succeed.
Professional & Workforce Training Provides:
- Consulting, assessment, research, planning and organizational development services
- Training plan development
- College credit that can be applied towards an academic diploma or certificate
- Online training program design and development
- Certifications, licenses and continuing education units (CEUs) across industries and trades
Grow your organization’s leaders from the inside out. Through classes and training designed for sustainable growth and results, we will help you achieve all the leadership and development goals for your business.
We also offer many customized courses depending on demand. If you are looking for a course in the following areas, please fill out our waiting list form.
- Assessments – 360, Leadership, DISC & More
- Change Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Cross Generational Management
- Customer Satisfaction & Service
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Effectiveness & Accountability
- Harassment Awareness
- HR Fundamentals
- Interpersonal Communication
- Intercultural & Leadership Development
- Negotiation Skills
- Organizational Agility
- Performance Feedback & Management
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Sustainable Leadership
- Teamwork & Partnering
- Time Management
- Written & Verbal Communication