We can train at your place of business, at the college, or online
Your organization is unique. Your success is dependent on a highly-skilled, educated and productive workforce. Regulations, customer demands, product quality requirements and global competition require all levels of the organization to perform at the top of their game. Professional & Workforce Training at Anoka-Ramsey Community College and Anoka Technical College is here to help.
Through customized consultation, needs assessments, coaching, evaluation and training services, Professional & Workforce Training is committed to partnering with you to ensure your unique business goals are met. We provide training and consulting services specifically designed and developed to build employee knowledge, skills and abilities, improve business process, procedures and performance, and to help your business succeed in a changing world.
We are the experts.
Before any training is delivered, we identify your needs and develop the program specifically around those needs. This eliminates time and money wasted by having your employees participate in training that doesn’t benefit them. We use only qualified instructors who stay current on their topics and use a participative presentation style. We deliver the highest quality product at a price that will fit into your budget.
Why should you partner with Professional & Workforce Training?
- Education and training solutions designed to meet your goals and increase productivity and profit
- Cost-effective, results-oriented solutions designed to enable your company to increase its competitive edge
- Pre- and post-training assessments to ensure your employees learn the skills most important to your industry and customers
- Industry experts and experienced instructors who provide proven, real-world results
- Services, industry certifications and training conducted on your schedule and at your location
- Cutting-edge training programs on the forefront of new technologies/processes to enhance your employees’ skills
- Increase your bottom line through waste reduction, streamlining processes, energy conservation and workforce training
- Training is available at your site, online or at one of our three campuses in Anoka, Cambridge and Coon Rapids
Resources & Expertise to Meet Your Goals
- Broad array of consulting, assessment, research, planning and organizational development services
- Development of training plans
- College credit for classes that can be applied towards an academic diploma or certificate
- Online training program design and development
- Certifications, licenses and continuing education units (CEUs) for a variety of industries and trades
Over 800 companies and government entities, large and small, have trusted Professional & Workforce Training for their employee training needs.
Your Success IS Our Business
Customized Training Form
DEED Training Grant Programs
The Minnesota Jobs Skills Partnership (MJSP) works with businesses, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations to train or retrain workers, expand work opportunities and keep high-quality jobs in the state. The goal is to target short-term training for full-time employment in the growth sectors of the state’s economy.
We offer grants through a variety of programs to offset training-related expenses incurred by business, industry, nonprofit organizations and educational institutions to meet current and future workforce needs.
Our main training grant option, the Partnership program, focuses on providing training for both new and existing employees of participating businesses throughout the state.
Minnesota participating businesses must partner with an accredited Minnesota educational institution. Grants of up to $400,000 are awarded to the educational institution to develop and deliver custom training specific to business needs. A cash or in-kind contribution from the participating business must match the grant funds on at least a one-to-one basis.
Courses may be customized to meet your organization’s specific needs. Training may be scheduled during the work day, in the evening, weekends or online.