Information Technology Introduction
Information Technology keeps changing at a rapid pace. Let us keep your employees current to increase their productivity. Outstanding IT skills will help your organization meet future success.
Your business or organization can expect the best from our Professional & Workforce Training solutions:
- Grow your competitive edge with cost-effective and results-oriented solutions
- Make sure your employees learn the most important skills to your industry and customers with pre- and post-training assessments
- Learn from industry experts and experienced instructors who teach based on proven, real-world results
- Receive services, industry certifications and training on your schedule and at your location
- Reduce waste, streamline processes, conserve energy and more to increase your bottom line
Professional & Workforce Training provides:
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- New Mac lab
- Portable laptop lab
- Advanced Cisco equipment
- Expert, experienced instructors
- Up-to-date course content
Keeping up with the constantly evolving world of technology is crucial to your organization’s success. From tech novices to IT professionals, help your employees stay ahead with comprehensive computer and technology training.
Explore the Outlook interface. Create, format and send massages, send and view attachments, add signatures to messages, organize and store messages, schedule appointments and events, print calendars, schedule and manage meetings, create and organize contact lists, create and organize tasks.
Learn to use Excel worksheets and workbooks for a variety of business functions. Explore Excel tools and menus. Create, edit and format worksheets and workbooks. Move and copy data, use formulas and functions, and learn chart basics and print options.
Learn to create presentations with PowerPoint design tools. Explore PowerPoint tools and menus, create, edit and view presentations, use the AutoContent wizard, add slide headers and footers, use proofing tools, format text, draw and modify objects, align and group objects, enhance presentations with graphics, charts and automation, and use PowerPoint Masters.
Use this business standard to create and edit documents. Explore Word tools and menus. Select and edit text, copy, paste and use the Office clipboard, learn format basics, create headers and footers, work with margins and page layout, create and format tables, and use proofing tools.
Learn how to use the five most popular social media platforms—Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram—to grow and promote your business.
- Adobe Acrobat®
- Adobe Photoshop®
- Adobe Illustrator®
- Adobe InDesign®
- Desktop Publishing
- Adobe Dreamweaver®
- HTML 5
- Web Graphics
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile Web Design & App Development
- Microsoft Word®
- Microsoft Excel®
- Microsoft Access®
- Microsoft PowerPoint®
- Microsoft Publisher®
- Microsoft Outlook®
- Microsoft Visio®
- Microsoft Project®
- QuickBooks Payroll®
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCNA Security
- Cisco CCNA Wireless
- Cisco CCNA VOIP
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Advanced Project Management