|Sign up for the Course Interest List|
Don’t leave your culture up to chance
Culture is a popular buzzword these days and for good reason. Culture has a definite impact on the success of any organization, especially during challenging times. Is your culture healthy enough to withstand change and uncertainty?
A positive, healthy culture is developed when people know what their organization is trying to achieve; how their individual work contributes to the bigger whole; and how they demonstrate what’s important on a daily basis.
As the leader, it’s up to you to drive and communicate the overall culture of your area of responsibility. That can seem like a daunting task but it’s achievable when you follow a few simple ideas to create the cultre that’s best for your business.
This workshop will take the mystery out of creating a healthy workplace culture so you can:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a connected team
- Identify the existing culture and how to change it if there is a disconnect
- Communicate a culture path that defines the vision, mission, values, and goals of the organization
- Write a crisp clear vision and mission statement
- Decide on meaningful core values and how to demonstrate them
- Understand 3 common reasons strategic initiatives fail to get implemented
- Know when, how, and how often to communicate the vision, mission, and values to your team
- Get the team to buy-in to the why behind the what
- Define a core belief system for your area of responsibility
- Identify the ‘unwritten rules’ of your organization and the positive and negative impacts they are having
Who should attend: Senior – to Mid-level managers