|Sign up for the Course Interest List|
“Do more with less” is often heard in today’s work environment, but that does not necessarily mean you have to work harder or longer hours. For manufacturers to compete in today’s environment, they need to focus on “Doing more with less.” How is that accomplished? – by actively supporting lean principles and continuous improvements that focus on eliminating waste in processes and finding root causes to problems.
Become a Lean Practitioner in as little as six months.
Required Workshops (in recommended, not required, sequence)
- Lean Manufacturing with a hands-on simulation – full day
- 5S and Visual Management – 4 hours
- Understanding Processes – 4 hours
- Standard Work – 4 hours
- Introduction to A3 Problem Solving – 4 hours
Elective Workshops (pick one elective)
- Root Cause Analysis – 4 hours
- Setup Reduction – 4 hours
- Value Stream Mapping – 4 hours
- Lean Daily Management – 4 hours
Certification Requirements: Participants must complete the five required workshops and one elective workshop. Participants must notify us two business days in advance if they cannot attend a workshop or be invoiced the workshop fee.
Projects: Submit two lean projects for review. These projects will show a measurable benefit to a company by applying knowledge and techniques gained through coursework. A manager and peer from the company must sign off on the projects.
Tools & Templates will be made available to the participants of the workshops.