|Register for this Course|
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
This course focuses on the fundamentals of Excel 2019. You will first learn how to quickly and efficiently create fully formatted worksheets. You will then learn common formulas and functions, sorting and analyzing data, custom charts and graphs, and how to create three-dimensional workbooks. This course also introduces you to Quick Analysis, Flash Fill, and other powerful charting tools, which are further explored in the intermediate course.
Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
This course builds on the fundamental techniques you learned in the introductory Excel 2019 course.
You will master charting and then learn more of Excel’s time-saving features like PivotTables, Slicers, and Sparklines. You will learn how to harness the power of Excel’s data analysis tools and AutoFilter commands to create macros that eliminate repetitive tasks. Set yourself apart from the casual Excel user by adding VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and Excel’s other time-saving functions to your repertoire.
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
This course will help you make the most of your investment in Microsoft Excel 2019. You will master advanced features that most users don’t even know exist, such as scenarios and data tables to perform what-if data analysis. You will learn advanced techniques for PivotTables, conditional formatting to highlight duplicate entries, and importing external data using Excel’s built-in Power Query tool. By the time you finish this course, you will know all the possible features and function of Microsoft’s powerful spreadsheet software.
Series bundles are not eligible for partial drops or refunds. Transfers to other open sessions of the same course are available. Please refer to your school for additional details regarding drops, transfers, and refunds on Series bundles.
*Choose start date in cart
1 Excel Basics
2 Creating a Worksheet
4 Relative, Absolute, Mixed, and Circular References
5 3-Dimensional Workbooks
6 Sorting, Subtotaling, and Filtering
7 Charting Basics
8 Advanced Charting Techniques
9 Intro to Excel’s Statistical Functions
10 Financial Functions
11 Worksheet Automation
12 Mastering Excel’s IF FunctionIntermediate Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
1 Excel Charts and Graphs
2 More Excel Charts
3 AutoFilter and Sorting
4 Goal Seeking
6 Advanced PivotTables
10 Introduction to Functions
11 Math/Trig Functions
12 VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH FunctionsAdvanced Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 3651 Customizing Excel
2 Table Management
3 Data Validation
4 Custom Controls
5 Conditional Formatting
6 Consolidating and Outlining
7 Excel Functions and Nesting
8 Import External Data
9 Data Tables
10 What-If Analysis Tools
11 Advanced PivotTables
12 Analysis ToolPak, Advanced Filter, Array Formulas, and More!
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Note: The “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.