- Duration: 1 hour
This live online training course is offered by a collaboration of Minnesota State colleges.
Keep your company in compliance and your employees safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. This 1-hour training workshop will help you understand and remain compliant with the mandates that Minnesota OSHA will be enforcing that are related to COVID-19. It will also cover any guidance on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that has come out since the start of 2020.
Recommended training for supervisors, managers, HR, and safety personnel in all industries.
- Keep your company in compliance with safety mandates related to COVID-19
- Recognize what personal protective equipment is needed and what requirements are exempted during the pandemic
- Understand what is needed to assist with a COVID-19 plan
- Explain an Exposure Incident
- How to ensure compliance with Minnesota OSHA and the mandates required in the state
- Learn COVID-19 guidance and what is required and recommended
- Understand best practices for creating a written safety plan that includes COVID-19
- Best practices to ensure “social distancing” for workers returning to the workplace
- Learn how best to assess potential hazards during this pandemic
- Recognize your responsibilities for accurate and acceptable record keeping and maintenance
- Learn best practices for incident reporting and recording even when employees work remotely
About the Instructor:
Terry Meschke is a Workplace Safety Consultant in OSHA for the Center for Business & Industry at South Central College. He is certified as an Associate Safety Professional and Certified Instructional Trainer.
Click here to download the Student Manual. This manual contains important information on how to access your live virtual classroom, textbooks and materials you will need for class, and other pertinent information that you should review prior to the first class. Virtual classroom connection information will be emailed to each student approximately 7 – 10 days prior to the course start date.
- High-speed internet
- Computer or Video Conferencing System with Webcam and Microphone (built-in or external)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://minnstate.zoom.us/j/5127454339
Dial In (Sound only): 1 929 205 6099
Meeting ID: 512 745 4339
For technical assistance, please refer to the Virtual Technology Manual, which you can download here: https://southcentral.edu/webdocs/cbi/OnlineResources/CBI%20Virtual%20Classroom%20Technology%20Manual.pdf