|Register for This Course|
Realtime Principles (8 Classes)
Join Us! This four-month course will transform your realtime writing to an advanced level!
Let me help you reach your personal stenographic realtime goals, whether that is preparing for new career opportunities, writing cleaner on jobs to reduce edit time, passing the CRR or CRC, or simply to challenge yourself!
Learn core realtime principles with six interactive classes via Zoom.
Thursdays, 6-8:00 p.m., October 5, 12, 26, November 2, 9, 16
Independent practice with continued access to online learning forum with additional practice material and realtime evals.
See the results of your hard work with two concluding classes via Zoom, which will empower you with confidence in your improved realtime skills and provide final realtime evals for you to demonstrate your skill.
Thursdays, 6-8:00 p.m., January 4 & 11
Live Zoom Classes include:
- Weekly realtime evals with detailed and customized feedback to improve your writing
- Weekly lessons on core realtime principles, including live writing in class to practice new principles
- Online access to learning platform (D2L Brightspace) with drills and practice material
- Focus on realtime accuracy
- Learn prefixes and suffixes
- Resolve word boundaries
- Build your dictionary
- Eliminate conflicts
- Customized drills and practice to meet the needs of your writing
Instructor: Jennifer Sati, RMR, CRR, CRC, CRI
Bringing more than 25 years of realtime CART and captioning expertise to you!
Dates & Times:
|10/05/2023 12:00AM – 12:00AM||Online – Begin Date|
|10/05/2023 6:00PM – 8:00PM||Online|
|10/12/2023 6:00PM – 8:00PM||Online|
|10/26/2023 6:00PM – 8:00PM||Online|
|11/2/2023 6:00PM – 8:00PM||Online|
|11/9/2023 6:00PM – 8:00PM||Online|
|11/16/2023 6:00PM – 8:00PM||Online|
|1/4/2024 6:00PM – 8:00PM||Online|
|1/4/2024 12:00AM – 12:00AM||Online – End Date|
|1/11/2024 6:00PM – 8:00PM||Online|