- Duration: 4 hours
This live online training course is offered by a collaboration of Minnesota State colleges.
Learn how to understand, filter and sort different types of data in Microsoft Excel. You will also learn advanced formulas and utilize the Data Model with pivot tables.
- Understanding types of data in Excel
- Filtering and sorting
- Excel tables
- Advanced Formulas: logic and summarizing functions (COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, VLOOKUP)
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Using the Data Model with pivot tables
About The Instructor:
Bob Bruce is a Twin Cities-based Information Architect who has expert level skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products. He’s an Excel 2013 Microsoft Certified Expert. Bob has logged thousands of hours as a software trainer, and is energized by the prospect of improving student skills and knowledge.
- Computer with Microsoft Excel (2016 or newer recommended), webcam, microphone, and high-speed internet
- Your experience will be enhanced if you have 2 monitors but it is not required.
- Zoom connection information and Excel working files to download will be emailed several days prior to the class date.
- We request that participants utilize the video feature during the training session so the instructor can monitor your experience.
|04/29/2021 1:00PM – 5:00PM||Online|