|Sign Up for the Course Interest List|
We lose 40% of our labor dollars, direct and indirect, because our employees don’t know, or don’t work to, the supply chain strategy. It isn’t because they don’t want to or can’t, but because they don’t know where “North on the Compass” is for their organization’s supply chain, they are making decisions that don’t support or align with our strategies.
Supply chain strategy and management is more than just buying, making, and shipping. It is the integrated effort to have the right product, for the right customer, at the right quantity, at the right price, at the right time, in the right place, and in the right condition. How many of us can actually say we do this successfully, consistently, and profitably?
The training will teach, and cover, supply chain strategy, alignment, and processes such as: Supply chain reliability, Batches and Frequencies to sell or produce, Desired speed and quality within and across the supply chain, Sales & Operations Planning decisions, External Collaboration, and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
This training will cover:
- The importance of translating your business strategy into your supply chain strategy.
- The competitive advantage you gain by aligning day to day decisions with your strategy.
- The decisions to be made and the tradeoffs to be managed in a successful supply chain.
- What deep and effective collaboration and decision making looks like.
Put these practical new skills to work immediately: in this seminar, you will learn the following:
- How to create your supply chain strategy
- How to align your daily work in support of your organizational and supply chain strategy
- How to construct a consistent set of supply chain decisions
- How to make good decisions when faced with the inevitable tradeoffs in the supply chain
- The process framework to follow in making aligned and supportive decisions as well as leading collaborative efforts
These will be online training sessions using Zoom Meetings.