|Register for this Course|
Candidates seeking Nursing Assistant certification will be placed on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry with successful completion of the Knowledge and Skills Evaluations.
Please note: Enrollment is limited, and pre-registration is required.
The nursing assistant exam consist of two parts:
- The skills exam will be three or four randomly selected scenarios that you will have 30 minutes to complete.
- The knowledge Test will be 70 questions that you will have 120 minutes to complete.
Below is a link to the candidate handbook, mock skills, skills exam instructions and knowledge test instructions.
Bring to Class:
You need to arrive at Anoka Technical College (1355 W Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303) 20 to 30 minutes before your exam is scheduled to start.
The following testing attire requirements will be followed at Anoka Technical College:
- You must be in full clinical attire (scrubs).
- Scrubs and shoes can be any color/design.
- No opened toed shoes are allowed
- Long hair must be pulled back.
*Please note: You will not be admitted for testing if you are not wearing scrubs attire and appropriate shoes. This is considered a NO SHOW and you will have to pay for another test and date.
You must bring a UNITED STATES (US) GOVERNMENT ISSUED, SIGNED, UNEXPIRED, PHOTO BERING ID. (See exception in the candidate handbook). Only original IDs are accepted. No photocopies, faxes or images are allowed. Examples of the forms of US government issued, photo ID’s that are acceptable are listed in the candidate handbook
Knowledge & Skill Exam – $250
Knowledge Exam Retest- $100
Skill Exam Retest: $150