|Register for this Course|
Successful completion of the Knowledge and Skills Evaluations places candidates on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
Please note: Enrollment is limited and pre-registration is required.
The test has two parts:
- Skills Test
- Knowledge Test – This test is done virtually with your own devices. Arrange for a quiet, private testing location with internet access. You will need to have the Zoom app downloaded on your smartphone and have a second device (computer, laptop or tablet) to take the knowledge portion of the test through https://mn.tmutest.com/
Carefully read through the Candidate Handbook and test instructions at https://hdmaster.com/testing/cnatesting/Minnesota/MN_CNA_Home.htm
You must have an account in TestMaster Universe (TMU) prior to testing. If you completed a training program, this must be verified by your instructor in TMU before you can test. If you are a test out candidate, complete the candidate challenge form 1101 to get your TMU account set up: https://hdmaster.com/testing/cnatesting/Minnesota/MN_CNA_Home.htm
Call D&S Diversified Technologies for any TMU questions: 1-888-401-0462
Testing Attire Requirements
- You must be in full clinical attire (scrubs).
- Scrubs and shoes can be any color/design.
- No opened toed shoes are allowed
- Long hair must be pulled back
You must bring a UNITED STATES (US) GOVERNMENT ISSUED, SIGNED, UNEXPIRED, PHOTO BERING ID. (See exception in the candidate handbook). Only original IDs are accepted. No photocopies, faxes or images are allowed.
Cancelation / Reschedule Policy:
To cancel or reschedule, you must notify us 7 days before your scheduled test date. No refund will be issued after that point for any reason.
No refund will be issued if you miss your scheduled test date. No refund will be issued if you are not permitted to test based on the testing attire and identification requirements.
Knowledge & Skill Exam – $250
Knowledge Exam Retest- $100
Skill Exam Retest: $150